Yilong 800Lines Handmade Pure Silk Rugs Antique Along the River During the Qingming Festival Classic Chinese Historical Artwork Collections Tapestry, 3’x12′
As the top treasure of our store, this silk carpet is inspired by the Along the River During the Qingming Festival, which is a worldwide famous genre painting by the Song dynasty artist Zhang Zeduan (1085-1145).
It captures the daily life of people and the landscape of the capital, Bianjing, today’s Kaifeng, from the Northern Song period. The theme is often said to celebrate the festive spirit and worldly commotion at the Qingming Festival, rather than the holiday’s ceremonial aspects, such as tomb sweeping and prayers. Successive scenes reveal the lifestyle of all levels of the society from rich to poor as well as different economic activities in rural areas and the city, and offer glimpses of period clothing and architecture. The painting is considered to be the most renowned work among all Chinese paintings, and it has been called “China’s Mona Lisa.”
As an art collection, the value of this hand knotted silk carpet is increased greatly year by year.
And the actual rug is much more beautiful than that in the picture.
About Yilong Carpet
YILONG CARPET-The Largest Handmade Silk Rug Manufacturer in the World. 150 years history, 9000 weavers, making 1 million sqft handmade silk carpet per year. 500,000 sqft handmade silk rug inventory in our master warehouse, 120,000 sqft silk rugs in California.
Customized Rug Service
We are very professional and experienced in handmade rug industry, we can provide customized service for no matter large orders or small orders, even just 1 piece.
So if you want to customize your own unique rugs, please feel free to contact us.
- Along the River During the Qingming Festival is the most famous Chinese Landscape, and called “China’s Mona Lisa”.
- Size: 3ft x 12ft (91cm x 366cm); Producing Methods: 100% Hand Knotted
- Number of Knots: 4440KPSI(800L); Producing time: Approx. 14 months
- Art Story: Inspired by “Along the River During the Qing Ming Festival” a Song Dynasty historical reproduction. In the Chinese and Japanese wall art world landscape art paintings are popular Asian Decoration.
- Value: It is a pride of the personal imperial collections of emperors for centuries, only ONE left in the world; Good choice for investment, LUXURY ART TREASURE AND COLLECTION.