Vintage Indian Saree 100% Pure Silk Saree Hand Embroidered Crafted Wrap Drape Sari Women’s Wear Sarong Dress Beige Curtain Art 5YD
* This is Indian Vintage Sari in Pure Silk fabric.
* Base color of the sari is Beige.
* Beautiful design with floral woven and thread embroidery work over the sari.
* LENGTH SIZE: 5 Yards/457.2 cms /15 foot/180 inches.(Approx)
* WIDTH SIZE: 1.16 yards/106.07 cms /3.48 foot/41.76 inches.(Approx)
* Hemming is done and fall is also attached with the sari.
* Fabric of the sari is Smooth and Strong.
* These are Vintage Saree, if you don’t want to wear them, you can utilize it in many other things like the home decor, designer dress, bags and many more. There are lots of other things you can do with old or vintage saree. So, what you are waiting for, bring some vintage saree and show your creativity.
Hello, ImperialAntiqueArt brings you the Vintage, Craft and Art Products. We collect the Vintage and Craft Products from all over the India.These products are Ethnic and Cultural. We provide the products on requirement basis as well. ImperialAntiqueArt is Whole Seller, Exporter and Supplier of Pure Silk Saree, Cotton Sari, Crepe Saree, Zari Border Sari, Georgette Saree, Tissue Saree. Our Customer can Order any Number of Saree/Dupatta We are capable of providing it Worldwide.
We have taken the oath to give the best service and Quality Product to the “ImperialAntiqueArt” Customers. Before Displaying/Listing the Product We always do a Quality Check and List/Display the product that are Best in terms of Quality. If There is any flaw(s) We Always mention it in Listing(s)/Display.
- SKU – ICVS2556; SALE FOR – 1 Sari / Saree; FABRIC / MATERIAL – 100% Pure Silk; COLOR : Beige; CONDITION – Used; DESIGN – Embroidered Saree
- If you are a craft lover and have something new to design this sari can give you a better complement for your requirements new design can be perfectly shaped through this lovely piece of saree.
- This is a vintage sari not new, Therefore it cannot be expected in perfect condition.
- Sari color may be a shade darker or lighter than the picture.
- For more detail about the sari please read the description.