Tibetan Singing Bowls Set, Ohuhu 4″ Meditation Sound Bowl with Singing Bowl Mallet, Silk Cushion and Storage Bag
Boost your meditation or spiritual practice while adding a touch of grace and beauty to your aesthetic surroundings with the Ohuhu Tibetan Singing Bowl. Handcrafted using traditional techniques by Nepalese artisans, the embossed Sanskrit motifs are beautiful and imbued with powerful meaning. To play it, simply strike the bowl or run the mallet along the rim to produce a resonant, deeply calming ring that helps maintain your meditative state and activate your sonic environment. Included in the set are the mallet, embroidered holding cushion for the bowl, and an embroidered storage bag to keep it safe. Whether you’re looking to deepen your meditation practice, Reiki healing, Chakra work, or yoga practice, the Ohuhu Tibetan Singing Bowl is sure to bring a new level of beauty, focus and relaxation to your environment.
- 📿 DELUXE SINGING BOWL SET: Find greater peace and tranquility with this complete singing bowl set. Includes a 4-inch Tibetan singing bowl, 1 easy-to-hold suede mallet, 1 soft silk cushion, 1 convenient storage bag, and 1 user manual.
- 📿 HANDCRAFTED IN NEPAL: The high level of craftmanship shows on this bowl, which is made using traditional techniques by artisans in the foothills of the Himalayas. Hearing the vibrations of the bowl can help put you in a relaxed state that calms you and reduces stress.
- 📿 EMBOSSED SANSKRIT MOTIFS: Adding to the visual beauty of the bowl are the hand-carved Sanskrit motifs. On the inside of the bowl, the “Om Mani Padme Hum” is believed to invoke powerful blessings, and the Buddah’s Eyes on the bottom symbolize the all-seeing wisdom of Buddah.
- 📿 ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE: Whether you practice meditation, yoga, holistic healing, or work with Chakras or Reiki, this bowl deepens your connection, grounds you and provides an aesthetic boost to your visual and auditory surroundings.
- 📿 SONIC ACTIVATION AND HEALING: All you need to play the bowl is the mallet-either tap the side of the bowl or slide the mallet around the rim to create a calming, resonant sound which will activate your sonic environment and help you in your spiritual practice.