THXSILK Silk Comforter for Winter with Cotton Shell, Silk Filled Comforter,Silk Quilt, Silk Duvet -Ultra Soft, Light Weighted-100% Top Grade Mulberry Silk, Queen Size, White
Casing: 100% twill cotton
Silk-filled: 100% long fiber Grade AAA mulberry silk
Size & Filling Guide:
Size Name | Dimensions | Net Filling Weight
— Twin — |— 67″x87″— |——3.4lb
— Queen — |– 87″x90″ — |—– 4.5lb
— King —- |– 90″x102″– |—– 5.3lb
Before You Buy a Silk Comforter
Buying a silk comforter need not be a chore. A few simple steps will have you on your way to a comfy night’s rest in no time.
1. Check the size of your bed. When shopping for the comforter, don’t go just by the name of the size – make sure you check the size charts to see which dimensions fit your bed.
2. Learn about your options. Silk-filled, 100% silk, cotton casing, jacquard casing – the list is long. Be prepared to pay for the quality you deserve.
3. Research the prices. Get as many details about the silk comforter as you can. Is its shell cotton or silk? What is the fill weight? What type of silk filling is used?
4. Select a merchant. There are also many online stores that carry them – go with one that has glowing customer reviews.
5. Choose a weight. Depending on where you live and how you like to sleep, you may need a lighter comforter, a heavier one, or both.
6. Select a cover. Silk comforters should always be covered to allow for easy care and maintenance. Buying a cover at the same time that you buy the comforter saves you time and effort, and will assure that the cover will fit. It makes sense to buy more than one cover, to allow you to change the look of your bedroom, and also swap covers quickly when one needs to be laundered.
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification – Proven by the Oeko-Tex certification, which insures that the fabric and filling material was constructed without any use of harmful chemicals.
- Asthma & Allergy Relief – THXSILK’s silk is a natural fiber, and its hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma, which could be caused by cotton and other synthetic fibers.
- Perfect for Hot and Cold Sleepers – Silk’s natural temperature-regulating properties keep you comfortable in every season. It can effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature.
- High Quality Craftmanship & Design – 300 thread count cotton shell filled with 100% top grade mulberry silk. Crisp looking comforter featuring 3D piped edges and precise stitching gives this silk duvet insert excellent longevity. Sewn corner tabs to secure duvet cover in place. 25cm long zipper closure let you see and test the real luxury of mulberry silk filling. Great gift idea for all your loved ones on all special occasions like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Multiple Benefits – Super soft, comfy and smooth yet breathable, best for skin care, anti aging; anti-allergenic, no shifting perfect for allergy suffers.