THXSILK Silk Comforter for Winter with Cotton Shell, Silk Filled Comforter,Silk Quilt, Silk Duvet-Ultra Soft, Hypoallergenic, Light Weighted-Top Grade Mulberry Silk, California King Size, White
Casing: 100% jacquard cotton
Silk-filled: 100% highest grade long strand mulberry silk
Size & Filling Guide:
Size Name | Dimensions | Net Filling Weight
— Twin — |— 67″x87″— |——3.4lb
— Queen — |– 87″x90″ — |—– 4.5lb
— King —- |– 90″x102″– |—– 5.3lb
Before You Buy a Silk Comforter
Buying a silk comforter need not be a chore. A few simple steps will have you on your way to a comfy night’s rest in no time.
1. Check the size of your bed. When shopping for the comforter, don’t go just by the name of the size – make sure you check the size charts to see which dimensions fit your bed.
2. Learn about your options. Silk-filled, 100% silk, cotton casing, jacquard casing – the list is long. Be prepared to pay for the quality you deserve.
3. Research the prices. Get as many details about the silk comforter as you can. Is its shell cotton or silk? What is the fill weight? What type of silk filling is used?
4. Select a merchant. There are also many online stores that carry them – go with one that has glowing customer reviews.
5. Choose a weight. Depending on where you live and how you like to sleep, you may need a lighter comforter, a heavier one, or both.
6. Select a cover. Silk comforters should always be covered to allow for easy care and maintenance. Buying a cover at the same time that you buy the comforter saves you time and effort, and will assure that the cover will fit. It makes sense to buy more than one cover, to allow you to change the look of your bedroom, and also swap covers quickly when one needs to be laundered.
- A GREAT NIGHT SLEEP – Enjoy A GREAT NIGHT SLEEP with our breathable and soft mulberry silk duvet! Silk’s natural temperature-regulating properties keep you comfortable in every season. It wicks away your body moisture in summer and keeps you warm in winter.
- ASTHMA & ALLERGY RELIEF – THXSILK’s mulberry silk is a natural fiber that repels dust mites, and its hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma, which could be caused by cotton and other synthetic fibers. Bacteria & odor resistant, proven by the Oeko-Tex certification, which ensures that the fabric was constructed without any use of harmful chemicals.
- HIGH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP & DESIGN – 300 thread count cotton shell filled with 100% top grade mulberry silk. Crisp looking comforter featuring 3D piped edges and precise stitching gives this silk duvet insert excellent longevity. Sewn corner tabs to secure duvet cover in place. 25cm long zipper closure let you see and test the real luxury of mulberry silk filling. Great gift idea for all your loved ones on all special occasions like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- EASY CARE & DURABLE – Silk naturally repels dust, dirt, dust mites and odors so all the cleaning silk filled comforter need is to be aired every few months on the line or balcony out of direct sunlight. Spot clean only in the event of a spillage or stain. Try our washable silk duvet cover to pair with the duvets. THXSILK’s heavier weight quality silk around 19mm will give you many years of use with proper care. Including 1 california king size silk filled comforter 96″x 110″
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.