THXSILK 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin, Luxury Mulberry Silk Pillow Cases with Hidden Zipper – Random Color Delivery, Standard Size, Pack of 1
Use: Home, hotel, travel, beauty, gift for girlfriend, wife, husband, mum, dad, etc.
Pillow case x1
Packing bag x1
About Suzhou Taihu Snow Silk
Taihu Snow Silk is one of Top 10 Silk Brand of China. In 2015, Taihu Snow was granted as the only designated silk gifts of the 53rd World Table Tennis Championships.
Suzhou Taihu Snow Silk Co., Ltd is the leading company of silk home textile in China, founded in 2002 and located in Suzhou where only takes 1.5 hours to Shanghai. We are specialized in R&D and production of silk bedding, silk quilts, silk mattress, silk items for children and silk accessories. With 15,000 square meters factory and over 300 employees, we own solid supply chain from silkworm breeding, designing, producing, quality inspection, and delivery.
With the philosophy of only innovation bringing success, TaiHu Snow gives highlight to enable R&D and expand market. We have more than 300 stores in the Chinese major cities ,also two R&D centers in Beijing and Shanghai. Our products are exported to multi-countries, including but not limited to the United States, Canada, Japan, Finland, Denmark and Russia.
- Package includes: One pillowcase in Random color. Color can not be chosen
- Made by Suzhou Taihu Snow: One of Top 10 Silk Brand of China, Professional Silk Home Textile
- Material: 100% mulberry silk, Size: 20×26 inch
- Silk is smooth, hypoallergenic and breathable natural, organic fiber. Pure mulberry silk is a natural temperature regulator which is skin-friendly and moisture to help feel cool in summer and warm in winter. With silk pillowcases, you will sleep well overnight and enjoy sweet dreams. Silk pillowcases contain natural amino acids that are useful when in direct contact with the skin and hair
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification – Proven by the Oeko-Tex certification, which insures that THXSILK fabric and filling material was constructed without any use of harmful chemicals