Silk & Sultans Agathe Collection Vintage Green Design, Pet Friendly, Non-Skid Area Rug with Rubber Backing, 5’x7′ Mocha
When considering a rug for your home, there are a number of reasons to choose the right one. Quality is the most important consideration. These Made in Turkey carpets witness a millenary history of tribes of artisans. Silk & Sultans Agathe Collection Mocha Vintage Area Rug will add elegance and sophisticated cutting-edge style to your room. The unique brown beige vintage leaf pattern features an explosion of colors designed to make a bold and vivid impact. This exquisite vintage pattern in silky colors create a fashionable appearance perfect for enhancing the decor of your home with luxurious style. Crafted of enhanced polypropylene for unprecedented durability and cushy to feet to meet the industry’s highest standards. Featuring a synthetic backing, this mocha area rug from Silk & Sultans Vintage Agathe Collection with non-slip backing does not slip. No anti skid rug pad needed. Silk & Sultans vintage area rug with a mixture of a mixture of Beige, Green, Orange, Mocha colors makes a fantastic addition to any home’s decor. Please bear in mind that we do our best to provide you the consistent and accurate information. Sometimes the images may look slightly different from the actual item in terms of color due to lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display. Lengths and widths may also slightly vary from published dimensions.
- Colors: Blue, Yellow, Green, Brown. Actual Size: 59 inch x 78 inch
- Stylish, long lasting quality with vivid silky colors. 1/4 inch Low Pile (6 mm) yet cushy and soft to feet.
- Made of enhanced high-strength polypropylene. Excellent durability in all traffic levels, fade and wear resistant for fuss free maintenance.
- Rubber backing offers excellent traction on hardwood, tile, and marble floors. Non slippery, non skid rubber backing. No pad needed.
- Pet and Kids friendly. Easy to clean, resist stains, anti-bacterial and antistatic. Rotate, vacuum and spot clean.