Maxy Home Serica Museum Quality Faux Silk 5’3″ X 7’7″ Grey Medallion Distressed Area Rug
MH10 | Maxy Home Rugs, The Exclusive Serica Collection is what we like to call modern day beauty. Shiny silky feel. Very low fine pile like thick canvas art fabric. Colors shade and shine from each angle of view. Made from premium faux silk and chenille. This delicate rug is like a Museum Rug. Either place on floor or hang it on wall for art. Neutral colors with exclusive collectors’ designs bring charm and luxury to any room. Welcome your guests into your home with a stylish look, make them jealous. We called this collection Serica which is an ancient place. Histoian says it existed far Asia. People lived in Serica called Seres. Seres lived in peace and they were producing finest silk home goods for living. This rug fits any room in your home, living room, dining room, teens room, guest room, nursery room, TV room, kids room, entrance, dorm room, bedroom, family room, foyer, entryways.
- SIZE: 5’3″ x 7’7″ (63″ x 91″) | COLORS: Different Shades of grey, teal, blue, brown, ivory | INSPIRATION: We named it “Serica Silver Medallion”. Serica is an ancient country with high-end people called Seres. A brand name with a story. A unique piece for your floor, spoiling your inner desire, make your guest jealous.
- MUSEUM QUALITY: First and only in market. Very thin pile for sleek look and gentle maintenance. Canvas-like fabric brings art to your elegant flooring. Fringe is knitted delicately. Combination of Fine Faux Silk and Chenille. Museum Quality exclusive area rug. Power-loomed & Handcrafted exquisite rare area rug. Distressed and Antique finish may vary on each rug. Giving your rug a unique ownership.
- PREMIUM CHOICE: New Technology of rubber backing helps staying on place. NO chemical smell. We still recommend using a thick non slip rug padding to protect this delicate rug. Search in Amazon: Maxy Home Serica Museum for other designs
- CARE: We recommend professional cleaning. Instead of vacuuming, shaking the rug will easily clean the dust. Do not rub the dirty or wet area. Absorb the moisture with dump towel by pressing on the spot repeatedly.
- CONCIERGE Service: We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a satisfying purchasing experience. Please contact us thru Amazon -> My Orders -> Contact. We will be more than happy to assist you with any order & product related questions you might have.