KoC Indian Traditional Ethnic Women wear Art Silk Saree -Red
WHAT IS SAREE :
Saree is a rectangular single piece of unstitched fabric which is draped in a very fascinating manner by forming a skirt and making pleats at waist and the loose end of the fabric, which is thrown over the shoulder, is known as Pallu. This is a Single piece of clothing which fits all mean it is one size free size product. To make a complete costume you will need a Blouse/Top and a petticoat.
This Beautiful Indian Traditional Ethnic women wear Banarasi Art Silk Saree or Sari has all over golden brocade/zari floral Motifs/Butties work with stripes Anchal/Pallu and has fantastic rich border.
Saree has matching blouse piece with the length of the saree and you need to separate/cut & make blouse from it.
This sari is great for wearing purpose or can be used as multi-purpose fabric for making Beautiful Dress, Skirt, Top, Bellydance Costume, Curtain, Drape, Panel, Table covers and many more home decorative items or can be used for Decoration purpose.
Material : Art Silk/Faux Silk (100% Polyester)
Color : As per Photo Fast, Vibrant & Rich Color.
Fit Type : One Size/Free size. Can be fit to all size women.
Wash Care : Dry Clean only. Don not bleach.
This auction is just for the saree fabric with an unstitched Blouse piece.
NOTE : All care has been taken for on screen color resemblance of the garments, however, 5% variation may be accepted as different monitor capabilities.
- Art Silk Saree with unstiched blouse piece
- Saree Fabric : Length – 6.0 Mtrs (approx.) l Width – 40″ to 42″ Inches (approx.) ll Blouse : Unstitich fabric comes as into the saree length so need to separate it & make blouse as per need.
- Saree has all over golden zari floral Motifs/Butties with stripes Anchal/Pallu and has fantastic rich border.
- This sari is great for wearing purpose or can be used as multi-purpose fabric for making Beautiful Dress, Skirt, Top, Bellydance Costume, Curtain, Drape, Panel, Craft, Quilting, Home Décor, Wedding Decoration etc.
- Note : Saree border pattern will not come same as per photo. Also Saree has Fraying/Unravel edges so you need to do hem/stitch saree edges if needed.