CUDDLE DREAMS Silk Comforter for Winter, 100% Long-Strand Silk Filling, Natural & Breathable (Twin, 68 in x 86 in)
About CUDDLE DREAMS Silk Comforter:
CUDDLE DREAMS focuses on exclusive products with natural materials to deliver premium quality and exceptional comfort.
-Silk is naturally breathable, so it helps to maintain a more stable temperature throughout the night, suitable for all seasons use.
-Silk is Soft & Lightweighted, it offers warmth without feeling heavy or bulky.
-Silk is free of potentially irritating added chemicals and contains natural substances that ward off various environmental allergens, including dust mites, mold, and fungus.
Silk Comforter does not need to be cleaned if a removable duvet cover or sheet is applied. Just air them each season to keep fresh.
Spot cleaning the cotton cover with lukewarm water when necessary.
– The silk filling thickness could be slight uneven from edge to center part due to hand pulling, but the filling weight is guaranteed as indicated.
– Silk filling is undyed off white, which is the natural color, no bleach, no chemical.
– Comforter is compressed into small packing bag. This will make it seems not so breathable. We suggest you hang it in the air for hours & pat it slightly, the comforter will turn back to its normal condition.
- The silk filling is hand-pulled in Chinese traditional techniques layer by layer, hand tack to avoid slip, which is Puffy & Soft. Tips: Traditionally, not to destroy the structure of long-strand silk fillings, we only apply hand tack, but no quilting. Please be aware of silk comforter with big quilting, the filling is probably made by low-grade spun silk.
- Silk is naturally soft, lightweighted & breathable, it helps to maintain a more stable temperature throughout the night. And it offers warmth without feeling heavy or bulky.
- Size: TWIN, 68 IN x 86 IN (173 CM x 218 CM), Total Weighs 5.1lb (2.3kg), Silk Filling Weighs: 2.6lb (1.2kg), Suitable for winter use.
- Tips to Identify Real Silk: Extract a few yarns off from the silk fillings and put on flame. Genuine silk smells like burning hair and produces black, powdery ash. It will stop burning immediately when leaving the flame. A synthetic fiber smells like burning plastic, produces black smoke and a black ball of residue (not ash). It will continue to burn even after leaving the flame. Cotton or Viscose smells like burning paper.
- Ship from the US & Fulfilled by Amazon. 100% satisfaction & full refund is guaranteed in case any problem or dissatisfaction.