AQUIS Original – 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase, Lustrous Comfort & Gentle Hydration for Skin & Hair All Night Long, 19 Momme, Ivory (20″ x 30″ Queen)
Your face and hair spend all night on a pillow—so choose a pillowcase that will lavish it with care. Our Mulberry Silk Pillowcase is simply the best gift you can give your face and hair while you sleep. Unlike traditional cotton pillowcases, which can tug and scratch—damaging hair and facial skin—our Silk Pillowcase allows your hair to glide, minimizing hair damage and frizz. Ultra-smooth & breathable surface glides beneath the skin, minimizing the risk of creases and wrinkles, while maintaining skin’s natural moisture.
- LUXURIOUS QUALITY: Few fabrics match up to the luxury of silk. The high-quality, 19 momme weight of our Mulberry Silk Pillowcase means that you get more radiant silk per square inch-similar to a denser high thread count measurement for sheets-for ultimate comfort all night long.
- BE KIND TO YOUR SKIN: Your skin protects you all day long, so be gentle to it while you sleep. The super soft silk allows your delicate facial skin to glide smoothly over it-unlike cotton that scratches and tugs-which can lead to stretching and creasing.
- NO MORE BED HEAD: Silk eliminates the friction that can cause frizz, breakage, and split ends. This pillowcase leaves hair looking smooth and undisturbed when you wake up-plus, it minimizes the friction that can accelerate hair loss. Hydrates and lets hair breathe: Silk is non-absorbent, meaning it won’t strip moisture and natural oils from your hair like cotton or even satin will, allowing your hair to retain its suppleness, night after night.
- NATURAL & HYPOALLERGENIC: The hypoallergenic properties of our all-natural 100% silk pillowcase makes it the ideal choice for people with allergies. You’ll also sleep easy knowing that silk is naturally resistant to dust mites.
- HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PILLOWCASE: Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, in delicates mesh bag. You can also hand wash or dry clean. As silk is a delicate fiber, we suggest you do not tumble dry. Hang dry and cool iron on back side if needed.