100% Mulberry Silk Duvet/Comforter/Quilt Cover, Bedding Duvet Cover, Seamless Pure Silk 20 Momme, Super Soft, Hypoallergenic, Breathable Navy Blue Queen
Since Silk is dedicated to the manufacture and design of bedding,our main products include four sets of bedding, down cotton pillows, silk pillowcases, etc.
Material: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk;
Color: Navy Blue; Silver Gray; Gold
1.How do you iron it?
Silk is a little less wrinkle resistant, so there is a saying “no wrinkles are not real silk”.
Drying to 70% dry, then ironing it under 302 F, please use lining to iron, do not iron direct contact with the silk surface.
2. How to dry?
After washing, shake the silk gently, dry it with water, do not expose to the sun and heat, suggest air dry in ventilated dry place.
3.How to clean?
The silk is more delicate and should not be washed with the rough fabric together.
suggest immerse the silk in water 5-10 minutes, and gently softened with silk special or neutral detergent.
4. How to store?
the store cabinets should be clean and dry.
Do not place mothballs and other functional items to prevent the contamination of silk.
- 100% MULBERRY SILK 20 MOMME: Made of 100% mulberry silk, Since Silk is dedicated to bedding design. 20 momme is neither too thick or too thin for a silk soft and luxurious feeling. and durable for many years as well. Thread Count: 600. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
- PERFECT MATCH FOR COMFORTER: This silk duvet cover has 5 sizes: Twin(68*86inch); Full(82*86inch); Queen(92*88inch); King(92*104inch); XL-King(92*110inch). perfect for silk duvet and down duvet or cotton duvet. you can match it for our silk comforter! this is the best choice for you!
- 4 CORNER TIES AND HIDDEN ZIPPER DESIGN: 4 corner ties to keep your comforter insert in place. zipper closure design is convenient to get the duvet in and out.
- ALL-SEASON USE: Wonderfully cool in the summer and not overly warm in winter, silk contains 18 amino acids, anti-aging and keeping your skin moisture, breathable and comfortable for any season.
- EASY TO CARE: Hand or machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Do not expose to the sun and heat, suggest air dry in ventilated dry place.Do not be washed with the rough fabric together. Please use lining to iron(under 302 F), do not iron direct contact with the silk surface.